Friday, April 24, 2009

HELPING EACH OTHER

This is very impotant because as time goes on more and more people are going to start becoming entrepreneurs. Now ths world has no space for discrimination, but some people find the energy to do so. I don't have the time or energy for that. I try to donate my services if I can. I don't mind helping small businesses because we all need a little help from each other.

I have a online bath and body store, I don't mind participating in sample bag give-aways, if I have enough inventory I donate some samples. I'm dealing with 4 sample box comapnies and I've gotten some great responses.

People, the only way we're going to get ahead is if we stick together, leave the rascism behind, and support each other.There are alot of networking sites to be apart of, you never know, your services could help someone in big way!

No comments:

Post a Comment