Friday, January 1, 2010

Rosalyn Scent & 2010... New Beginnings!


The New Year has finally arrived and I thank god for allowing me to live another year.


As I look back on 2009, I must say...I went through some crap that wasn't even major and I made a vow to myself that I will NEVER let that happen to me again. I will NEVER let some smalled minded people get to me! I worked to hard to build my business and I refuse to let anyone get in my circle and try to tear it down. Rosalyn Scent belongs to my mother (Rosalinda) and I, eventhough she's in heaven I know she's with me every step of the way. When people say bad things about my business, they're talking about my mother and that my friend is a NO NO!!!


Now gettin to 2010......


I've got some great things cooking up for 2010 and yes I'm going to make it happen!!! This is my year to get it in. No doubt about it.


I've changed my logo. (It had to be done)


I'm changing my bottles (once again for the last time).


I'm promoting more of my Bodylicious Butters.


I have more perfumes coming out.


I'm working on a Tshirt line for women and my husband and I are starting our very own non-profit organization. I have so many ideas flowing through me and I am positive that they will get done.


Look out world here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment