Friday, April 15, 2011

Flaws & All...Nobody Is Perfect!

I sit here and think of the time when I first started my business, all I could do was laugh. I was naive about the in's & out's of business. I've learned that when you're creating your business, you must have everything legalized. I also learned that you're going to meet some people that seem like they want to help you but instead they back stab you. They form groups to try to hurt you and will go as far as to steal your ideas.

In this game called "Business" you have no friends. You have to be tough and have a shield to protect yourself at all times. Family members will turn to you when they want free stuff, but when you ask them to help promote your brand and build, they turn a deaf ear or never acknowledge you as a serious business person.

To be honest, I know in the beginning I made some crazy mistakes and I'm proud to say that I will never make those same mistakes again. I take pride in my business, I create my products with love.

I learned a valuable lesson, when someone is trying their best to dog your business..that's your green light because you must be doing something right! Keep your head up at all times, smile and be thankful for the blessings that come your way.

Rosalyn Scent had her flaws & all but guess what...nobody is perfect! Everyone makes mistakes, you just have to learn from them.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment