Monday, May 9, 2011

Fashion & Scents............

I've thought about this for a long time and I wanted awhile to see if anyone would've blogged about it and to my surprise, no one has done it yet. So I'm going to write about it.

I see a lot of people are into fashion and that's cool but they're forgetting something special and important, which is the way you SMELL! Yes, I said smell! People don't realize that when you dress up, you have to match your scent with your mood and clothes. I've been doing it for years and I've gotten compliments on it.

Here are a couple of examples:

If you are wearing dark color clothing during fall or winter, well your scent should be a musk or deep floral scent.

Bright color clothing during spring, your scent should be fruity, light floral, sweet type scents.

Light color clothing during summer, your scent should be light such as baby powder, green tea or a clean cotton scent.

It's fun to incorporate your scent with your clothing....

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment